Employment contract: 14 000 - 16 000 PLN Gross / per month
B2B Contract: 125 - 140 PLN NET (+ vat) / per h
As a BA at Objectivity you will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software. You won’t work alone – you will be a part of a team in which technical architects, developers, and testers help you with drafting software requirements. We have created our own process whose crucial aspects are communication and a strong, friendly relationship with clients. This attitude means you don’t have to worry about covering your backside or resolving issues via e-mail. More than that, our customers love it when you propose your own solutions and demonstrate a proactive attitude. You are an expert with your own approach to analysis, and how you work depends on you.
Of course, whenever you want to seek some help, there are around 30 other BAs in our team who are eager to pitch in. We always find time for each other.
- Working as a self-reliant Business Analyst, with lots of independence.
- Close cooperation with the Client, mobility is part of your role.
- Carrying out analysis in every phase of the project.
- Being relationship-oriented rather than document-oriented.
- Focusing on efficiency in project delivery.
- Cooperation with experienced teams (UX, Technical Architect, Project Manager, Quality Assurance).
- Leading more challenging projects.
- Excellent analytical skills and enthusiasm for new challenges.
- Strong experience in business analysis. A proven track record of Business Analyst expertise or experience as a Business Analyst, or in a similar software development lifecycle related position, with software scope management and requirement elicitation. It might be a role of Product Owner, Project Manager, or User Experience Specialist, if it included scope management.
- Experience in leading workshops, prepare and conduct presentations to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt communication style to people at all levels of the organization and communicate needs and expectations in a clear way.
- Experience in delivery of projects on every stage from kick off to live.
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility and ownership for assigned tasks.
- Mindset of providing value for money.
- Understanding of the commercial aspects of the project to find the right balance between cost and business value.
- Fluency both in English (C1 level) and Polish (B2 level) is essential.
- Proactively mentoring other BA colleagues.
- Readiness to travel to work with our clients directly if necessary (around 30%), when global situation makes it safe and possible.
- You will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- You have impact on improving Client’s business.
- We work with technologies such as: cloud, big data, low-code, IoT.
- You can work in projects with various complexity in different domains.
- We are recognized as a Great Place to Work.
- We share knowledge during discussion panels, workshops and team building (Day Away), internal trainings with experts in different fields. We also organize Business Analysts Meetup, where we invite external speakers.
- We give you every chance to make you feel comfortable with us, among others: English or German lessons within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card.
- We have an organizational culture based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to give every support, tools and work environment you need to excel at what you do.
- Relocation package – for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia and Pomerania.
- ...and there are other benefits, which you can see below.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.