- Administration and development of the CI system
- Takes care of the smooth operation of the CI system
- Takes care for stable CI environment
- Supports Release and Test Manager
- Develops features CI
- Takes care of the Maintenance of the CI System
- Creates and maintains relevant statistics
- Tools: Jenkins, Git, GitGerrit, GitoLite, Static Code Analyis (Coverity), Zuul
- Languages: Python, C, C++, Bash, Makefile, Perl, SQL/PLSQL
- Master’s degree in computer science or Telecommunications (preferred computer science)
- Strong Software coding skills (min. 5-10 years of experience on Test Automation and SW development)
- Deep knowledge of Continuous Integration development
Following knowledge required:
- deep Linux knowledge incl. kernel knowhow
- very good understanding and track record of Unit Tests, Module Tests, Software Component Tests
- deep knowledge about Jenkins, Git, GitGerrit, GitoLite, Static Code Analyis (Coverity), Zuul
- Linux administration, Server administration
- software development competence from some of following tools/interfaces: Python, C, C++, Bash, Makefile, Perl, SQL/PLSQL
- Bitbake and GCC compilers version knowledge is mandatory
- database programming is a plus
- RESTAPI interface specifications might be needed
- basic transport technologies, layers and protocol stacks (IPv4 / IPv6 and network protocols)
- technical competence and understanding of 3G and LTE/5G and Nokia SW components is advance.
- ability to reverse engineering and document the daily work.
- Agile methodology, wireless technologies, cloud-computing platforms (OpenStack, Google Kubernetes, Docker, VM).
Way of working:
- passion to learn new technologies and willing to accept challenges
- capability of analytical thinking and argumentation
- capable to structure complex tasks, problem solving skills
- pro-active and creative thinking
- self-driven, take responsibilities, flexible, co-operative, motivated, open minded and communicative
- capable of decision making and driving own work effectively, hardworking and committed
- fluent written and spoken English
- ability to work under strict deadlines and quality guidelines,
- a real team player and willing to work in a multi-cultural environment (under stress)
- very good analytical skills
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wroclaw Daily activities Our team is working on technical support in variety of telco cloud platform from CBIS, NCIR, Open stack, IP networking products. So, if you have an experience in...
Gigaset Communications Polska Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Technologies we use Expected Linux TCP/IP Bash Optional Puppet Ansible Salt HAProxy Keepalived Linux firewall Docker Kubernetes Swarm Grafana Kibana About the project Systems Engineers work in...
Be | Shaping the Future Polandłódzkie /
Remote Poland Project: Goal of the project is to integrate a newly acquired fintech to the ecosystem of our client via API framework. Provision of an end-to-end automation of the primary markets...
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.łódzkie / Łódź
Contributing to the definition of offerings and design of Customers’ IT infrastructure architecture of significant size and complexity Providing a technological backbone for pre- and post-sales of...