Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries, converters for wind-energy and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our Turbine Systems Team as a Senior Electronics Product Engineer.
We are seeking a passionate professional, to join our Turbine Systems, Electronics Group. The Product Engineer will support / solve any type of product issues with industrial electronics hardware that is used to monitor and control compressors and gas/steam turbines.
The Manufacturing Product Support Engineer is responsible for independent evaluation, selection, adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out a sequence of engineering tasks for Woodward’s existing products. This position works under a moderate to low level of supervision. Independent technical decisions on work are covered by precedents; this position seeks direction/guidance on novel or controversial problems. In addition, this position may participate in project-specific relationship building with Customers, Suppliers, individuals or organizations.
Nr Ref.: 2001426
- Respond to field / customer issues with the products
- Supports assigned product lines, including support of PCBA manufacturing, assembly, test, component obsolescence
- Solve product/process issues with manufacturer, component and quality issues
- Provide interface on quality issues between the Manufacturer and Woodward SQEs
- Creates and maintains BOMs; releases drawings in WISE
- Enhanced knowledge of main IEC, CE, UL standards
- Setup and support of electronic manufacturing processes
- Support of customers and operations in product related issues
- Bachelor /Master degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge both of electronic design and PCBA manufacturing processes such as SMT, reflow, wave, selective, ICT, conformal coat
- Experience in debugging of electronic hardware with strong focus on problems solving with PCBAs
- Ability to read components and design technical documentation (datasheets, schematic, assembly drawings)
- Ability to provide technical problem-solving guidance to others (cooperation with internal Electronics Service Department)
- 4+ years of experience in related area
- Must have good English and Polish communication skills
- Competent use and understanding of design tools, basic use of DFSS tools and methodologies; competent knowledge of engineering quality systems (PLC, engineering change, configuration management). Ability to run existing standard tools (e.g. layout tools, circuit analysis, dynamic simulation, etc.)
- Complete understanding of component function and testing requirements. Understands manufacturing processes, drawings and standards
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation support
Zobacz podobne oferty
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Łodziłódzkie / Łódź
-prowadzenie pojazdu,-dostawa posiłków oraz sprzetu,-realizacja zakupów na rzecz firmy,- praca również na terenie Łodzi Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: podstawowe, brak Uprawnienia: Prawo...
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Łodziłódzkie / Łódź
Obsługa solarium, obsługa, klienta Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: podstawowe, brak Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Zgierzułódzkie / Łódź
- zapoznanie ze stanowiskiem pracy, programem stażu oraz regulaminem pracy,- zapoznanie z przepisami BHP i ppoż.,- zapoznanie z pracą sekretariatu prokuratury,- układanie i zszywanie akt,-...
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Zgierzułódzkie / Zgierz
obsługa maszyny do cynowania, nadzór jakościowy nad wykonywanymi detalami, dbałoć o stan obsługiwanej maszyny (czystość) Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie ogólnokształcące,...