Nr ref.: PNC/PM/REM/11/P
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager for the IT center in a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide. The focus is on innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientists around the world.
- Overall coordination of all service/project activities;
- Planning, coordination, monitoring of releases and maintenance activities;
- Planning and coordination, monitoring of enhancements implementation;
- Change Management;
- Organizing and motivating a project team, controlling time management, analyzing and managing project risk;
- Cost estimating and developing the budget;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in coordinating project teams and managing IT projects of local/global scope, in multicultural, international environments (medium to large projects);
- Experience in work with virtual/dispersed project/service team;
- Good knowledge of project management methods (PMP or Prince2 practitioner certification);
- Knowledge of good practices on IT service delivery market, such as ITIL;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Agile: Scrum, Kanban);
- Knowledge of HPSM/SNOW and Jira tools;
- Basic knowledge of ITIL and Release Management process.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Exorigo-Upos S. A.łódzkie /
Nasz zespół E-commerce reprezentuje wieloletnie, poparte sukcesami doświadczenie w tworzeniu rozwiązań omnichannel. Posiadamy status partnera Magento, Adobe, Akeneo. Jesteśmy członkiem Izby...
Predica Sp. z o.o.łódzkie / Łódź
Job responsibilities: Supports EM / PO in creation of comprehensive project plan (covering project risks, budget, organization, scope, goals, objectives, project schedule), Prepares project...
Location: Bydgoszcz Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here...
Localization: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career...