BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an investment bank in Warsaw we are looking for a Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer. The role performs remotely subject to government Covid regulations.
- Being a part of a team of 8-10 people
- DevOps implementation for Murex on below areas:
- Apps log analyse / Splunk implementation
- Mx Reporting tool development
- Version / Configuration Control Models / Systems including migration to target model
- Tests Automation
- Environment management /Building test environment from scratch
- Jenkins implementation
- Shell scripts (bash)
- Ansible is a nice to have
- Maven – basics (not mandatory)
- Valid PL / EU work permit
- Fluency in English
- B2B contract - 150 - 180 pln p/h net + VAT
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Community DEVtalks
Zobacz podobne oferty
MakoLab S.A.łódzkie /
Technologies we use Expected Jenkins Docker Linux Unix Shell Python MySQL Postgres Kubernetes Optional Cloud Networks QA experience About the project If you are: Interested in working in the...
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Key Accountabilities IT Design & Development. Designs, develops, implements and tests tools, complex products/solutions, based on development standards, agreed time schedules, product functionality,...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Your role: Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products. Advise development teams on application architecture and infrastructure. Share...
Leocode Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
location: Katowice/Gdynia/Szczecin or 100% remote salary: 100 - 150 PLN net hourly B2B Projects overview: We work for both international and Polish clients. We are proud of about 100 successfully...