If you are looking for a place where people work on their strengths and constantly develop themselves. If you feel that teamwork is something that motivates you. Additionally, you have a skillset that includes communication and technical approach, here comes the perfect opportunity to join the team of service coordinators.
- Service Coordinators together with Service Delivery Managers ensure that our clients are always provided with the best services.
- Moreover, we’re a part of the IT Support, so every day we’re ready to respond to issues that may come up unexpectedly and, together with the Service Delivery Manager, we pay attention to high quality.
- The role of a Coordinator creates opportunities to learn and develop a wide range of tasks: managing incidents, changes, problems, transferring knowledge and creating reports.
- As Coordinators, we take care of the information flow; we set work schedules so that tasks are completed on time and changes are introduced without any harm to our services.
- A Service Coordinator can be characterised as an inquisitive and precise person — eager to learn multiple processes and understand the relationships between them.
- You feel that you’re part of something bigger by establishing bonds and working rules within the team that directly supports our clients — each one of your ideas counts.
- You find a lot of opportunities to prove your skills and to communicate in English during regular meetings.
- You will develop consistency and organisational skills, especially when preparing documents and presenting them to clients and colleagues.
- You develop your interpersonal skills by creating a line of communication with engineers and clients.
- You are given a sense of independence when representing the company in the communication with the client.
- We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of professionals, who strive to deliver excellent software to our clients.
- We offer a relocation package for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We offer an inspiring working environment - where you cooperate with experts from various fields. Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and helping one another
- We make you feel comfortable with us by offering benefits such as: English classes during working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, a Multisport card.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
To find out more
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Zobacz podobne oferty
TELUS International Europełódzkie /
A typical day: Assist our players with any issues they might experience or report via email and chat only Focus on the player and provide the ultimate player experience Listen to the voice of the...
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Key Accountabilities Drives and/or facilities scoping sessions with customers to build proposals. Introduces team members and ensures customer requirements are documented and presented in final...
HCL Poland Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Tasks: As an IT Analyst with HCL Technologies , you will perform a support role for the French-speaking customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up maintenance, software...
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.łódzkie / Łódź
Chcielibyśmy zaproponować atrakcyjną ofertę pracy dla osób, które ukończyły studia techniczne bądź też mają pierwsze doświadczenia w obszarze technicznym za sobą :) Praca jest zdalna po...