FleetCor Poland Sp. z o. o
Ul. Towarowa 28
NIP: 5252584121 (DIC)
FLEETCOR is one of Forbes Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes Worlds Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortunes 1000 companies, Fortunes 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K business customers and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments. We provide our customers various fuel payment products, including cards (such as CCS in Czech Rep. Or Travelcard in the Netherlands).
FLEETCOR is looking for an experienced developer to support and improve the existing applications and to develop new solutions based on Salesforce products for the European division of the business. You will join high skilled cross-functional multinational scrum team of experienced Salesforce Specialists based in Moscow and Prague offices. From the first days you will be involved into the key projects assigned to the team.
- custom deduplication packaged tool
- migration of Back-office system to the SF
- lead management enhancements
- gamification for the sales reps
- integrations with Mulesoft, Marketo and telephony system
- migration of two SFDC orgs into one, etc.
- custom distribution tool (improvements and new features)
- adjustment the system architecture and processes for LEX
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- strong understanding of the principles of object-oriented programming and software development lifecycle
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce development including sync and async Apex, Aura and LWC, APIs, declarative tools, etc .;
- experience with JIRA, Confluence, version control systems, in particular Git;
- good soft-skills and ability to communicate efficiently to stakeholders and the team members in English
- understanding of different software development methodologies, especially Scrum framework and Agile principles.
- Environment of growing international company
- Virtual (remote) working environment with a flat organizational structure
- Space for new ideas in solving customer requirements
- Fixed salary plus bonus system (monthly commission), teambuildings and other corporate events
- Sales training, including regular coaching that makes you become a successful seller
- Work in dynamic and talented team
- Support of your development, therefore we are the ideal employer for graduates
Zobacz podobne oferty
Localization: Wrocław About the project Wroclaw Use Plane Team is looking for engineer supporting us in feature specification area. Our system component is responsible for developing the L2 in 5G...
HCL Polandłódzkie /
Workplace: Kraków (remote work possible) As a Software Developer, you will have a strong technical background and be responsible for: contributing to innovative projects, new product features and...
Localization: Wrocław About the project Our team is developing complex systems, which operate on vast amounts of data and are used by thousands of Nokia employees worldwide. You will be involved...
As an Architect you will define the overall system/software architecture and make high-level design choices that apply to the system as a whole and/or key subparts of the system. You will be leading...