Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in US, Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, industrial gas turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing and manufacturing best in class control systems, valves and actuators for aerospace and industrial turbines and compressors.
Join our Engineering Team (Aerospace) as a Staff Embedded Software Engineer:
Nr Ref.: 2102593
- Participation in full lifecycle of software development (development + verification)
- Performing requirements capture, analysis, design, coding, unit testing, debugging, troubleshooting, software integration, verification and maintenance
- Development of software in accordance with DO-178 requirements
- New technologies evaluation and improvements introduction
- Cooperation with System, Verification and Platform Engineers in international teams
- Participation in technical audits and customer reviews
- Must have:
- 8+ years of proven experience in embedded software development
- Strong experience authoring C language
- Experience in development of applications for Real-Time Operating Systems
- Experience in development bare-metal applications (without RTOS)
- Broad experience using standard SW Engineering tools and lab equipment (oscilloscope, etc.)
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in English
- Technical leadership experience
- Experience in full lifecycle of software development using aerospace processes or similar rigor (automotive, etc.)
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Experience in development of Safety Critical applications
- Experience with CI
- Knowledge of Static Code analysis tools
- Knowledge of MC/DC related aspects
- Knowledge of DOORS
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in Agile-based approach to SW development
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation package
Zobacz podobne oferty
Localization: Budapest, Hungary Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks....
Firma Produkcyjno- Handlowa JBłódzkie / Wieluń
Zadania, które na Ciebie czekają to: Rozwijanie oraz projektowanie kompletnego oprogramowania zgodnie z technicznymi wymaganiami, normami oraz procedurami od fazy koncepcyjnej po wdrożenie do...
Genpact PLłódzkie /
Responsibilities: Developing changes in PeopleSoft Taking part in their design phase Coding in PeopleCode Creating and updating technical documentation Executing unit tests before releasing changes...
Location: Wroclaw About the project As Baseband SW technical manager you will be responsible for technical feature screening in BB&SoC Platform Services & FDSW level. You will also support both...