About the project
We’re looking for Technical Manager (TM) for RF DU A&S System Specification team, where you will be working in system, digital hardware, and software topics.
As on TM role you will be the owner of certain functionality areas specification. Internally you will strongly co-operate with RF A&S Lead APO (Area Product Owner) and SGL (Squad Group Leader) and of course with system specification engineers. External stake holrdes could be example like: BTS system level specification, Base Band specification and SoC specification.
- technical leader over his/her own area and collaborates with other stakeholders to make sure that the features form a technically feasible and architectural correct system
- contributes to ensure that feature specification is in line with the defined reference architecture
- makes suggestions for solutions of identified technical problems
- on request provides input to product management for release and long-term planning by giving rough pre-FS0 effort estimates
- reviews Feature description before FS0 and provides feedback
- is a single point of contact for Product Management for questions related to the effort estimates until FS2
- performs impact analysis and creates rough FS0 effort estimate
- performs impact analysis and drives FS2 effort estimates per feature with break down to competence areas as input for FS2 decisions
- performs precheck of CNIs/CRs
- participant on FSTs and is mandatory reviewer of FS1TAs, FSYs, FP descriptions and architectural documents. Optional reviewer of CFAM documents
- background from development of wireless/telecom systems
- strong background in architecture and specification work related to BTS/SoC/SW, and signal processing systems development
- good understanding of the SoC (ASIC/FPGA) or Low-level SW design flow and process.
- capability and will to lead and coordinate in technical topics.
- pro-activity and independent problem solving through own experience and network
- fluent verbal communication and writing skills in English language.
- MSc/PhD in engineering or computer science would be a plus
- feature roadmap
- feature specifications
- architecture specifications
- FS material
- release plan
- CR and CNI
- technical solutions and decisions for own responsibility area along with other stakeholders
- pre-FS0 effort estimates
- feature description review inputs
- effort estimations for FS2 decisions
- FS0 effort estimates
- FS2 effort estimates
- precheck of CNI/CR content
- document review inputs
Zobacz podobne oferty
HCL Polandłódzkie /
Workplace: Kraków (Remote Work available) As a Software Development Manager, you will have a track record of successful product implementations with demonstrated impact on their success. Main...
Location: Bydgoszcz Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely...
Location: Wrocław Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will...
Location: Wrocław About the project You will be a key expert in modernizing our delivery capability. This role will also encompass responsibilities beyond the CDIT domain and be requested to...