Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team youll be part of
Youll join an exciting, fun and collaborative team of software engineers, testers and deployment engineers. We’re seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our awesome IMPACT Mobile professional services team. IMPACT Mobile is a converged platform that allows enterprises and communications service providers (CSPs) to securely manage network-connected devices through the entire device lifecycle.
As Nokias growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
You will be highly engaged with your team and our customers. You love to innovate and collaborate with internal teams and with our customers to find the best solution for their business needs.
- Accountable for the delivery of the technical scope, including issue and risk management
- Resource assignment and management including tasking, absence, coaching for project issues, coordination with sub-Domain leads as need to obtain / adjust resources and for resource issues, updating demand plan (Ailsa’s plan)
- Ensures Domain initiatives, processes and tools are complied with, e.g. reuse, AIM, ACE sub-domain, DevOps, Jira.
- Ensures Domain staff have the right skills and qualifications for the project which may include knowledge transfer
Your skills and experience
- Degree in computer science or engineering.
- It would be nice if you also had:
- PMP, Scaled Agile, Scrum master Certification
- Knowledge of standards: TR-69, 3GPP, OMA-DM, OMA-CP, LWM2M, CoAP, CMPv2
- Exposure to Nokia products in SMP, IMPACT, HDM
- 5+ years of experience in IT project management, Scrum Master role or a related field.
- Experience in managing software projects
- Ability to problem-solve under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes (including possibility of 100% remote working), continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
How you will work: Your people work only with you. We do not remove people from your team without consulting with you and obtaining your agreement. As a PM you are fully responsible for project...
HCL Polandłódzkie /
Workplace: Kraków (Remote Work available) As a Software Development Manager, you will have a track record of successful product implementations with demonstrated impact on their success. Main...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Your daily work: You will be managing project for the whole project lifecycle, from initiation to closure. Monitor project delivery and identifying issues that may occur will be important part of...
Localization: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career...