Global Engineering Center is a part of Hitachi Energy, which combines the more than 250 years of experience of two global leaders in the energy industry. Our team forms one of the brands key design departments. We specialize in designing various types of transformers, which go to customers around the world. In this way, we provide global energy security to millions of people. Good energy is also taken care of in our office. Full onboarding and support from a team that has plenty of knowledge to share awaits you!
We are looking to appoint a Technical Sales Support Specialist whose key role will be to support the sales organization throughout the quotation preparation process. Specifically, it is about creating offers for distribution transformers. You will be responsible for developing and executing market and growth plans with a focus on our internal and external customers.
Our team members work in offices located in Łódź, Kraków and Warszawa. There is also possibility to work in hybrid model.
- Creation of offers for distribution transformers (various designs) including their cost calculation, taking into account market-oriented technical and commercial aspects and based on the relevant internal guidelines and processes as well as specifications provided by customers.
- Serve multiple market channels such as Hitachi Energy Front End Sales, manufacturing representatives, original equipment manufacturers and end-users.
- Ensuring the coordination with the sales organization in order to develop a cost-optimized solution in accordance with customer requirements.
- Coordinate pricing to a variety of channels to ensure comparable opportunity for success.
- Active sales support with administrative tasks within the sales process, especially with technical and commercial analysis of request for quotation, complex specifications, schematics and other documents, making a bid-no-bid analysis, confirming and agreeing on all details of the trade agreement and risk reviews.
- Active support in market development in collaboration with existing customers.
- Active development of our products, in line with customer specifications and general market requirements.
- Constant control of the margin of the offered products.
- Participation in internal projects.
- Higher technical degree (Electrical Engineering preferred).
- Very Good command of written & spoken English.
- Excellent text analysis and interpretation skill.
- Analytical & Systematical thinking.
- Ease of learning and getting to know modern technologies and technical solutions.
- Strong awareness of costs, quality and standardization.
- Availability to connect knowledge from multiple areas.
- Experience in area of sales, marketing, tendering or project will be advantage, but is not necessary.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Proficiency with technical tools such as MS-Office.
- Self-reliance and responsibility.
- Driving license cat. B.