Nr ref.: OJ/WAW/TTC
As a Telco Consultant you will be involved in delivering business and technology transformation projects for global telecommunication companies, defining and implementing new operating models, improvement operational efficiency. You will also work in the intersection of business and IT to understand client goals, and challenges to design and implement appropriate business solution tailored to clients needs.
- Gathering business requirements, conducting interviews and workshops with key stakeholders
- Taking part in a network transformation programs as a Consultant and participating in the implementation of the solution
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements – liaise with business and technology teams
- Define „as-is” process and design level „to–be” process
- Designing new solutions based on defined requirements
- Working with international clients and deliver large-scale projects
*Office: in Warsaw (currently it is remote work). After pandemic: 1.the job will include travelling within the EU (very often) 2.work in the office from time to time-> at the time between end and start of the projects (duration of the projects more less 3-6 months)
- Experience as Network Developer (at least 1 - 2 years) (!)
- Experiance as Consultant (work with clients/business) at least 1 year and no more tahn 2 years (!)
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 1 - 8 years’ of proven experience gained in Telco Operators, Network Providers or in Consulting companies related to broad aspects of Network strategy, planning, design, build and operations
- Experience in network transforming projects -> is a plus
- Fluency in English, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites (job will include travelling within the EU area after pandemic, it is a long-term job and only candidates willing to travel will be considered)
- Ability to demonstrate several skills in one of the following areas:
- 5G future evolution and IoT applications
- Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks
- Service Platforms (IPTV, IMS, VoIP, etc..)
- Operational Support Systems (OSS)
- Application Architectures and System Integration
- JIRA and Agile methodologies
- ITIL and ETOM process frameworks
*We Offer ONLY UoP
*Salary will depends on years of experience and knowledge
Zobacz podobne oferty
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O Ołódzkie /
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an...
Design and architecture analysis Gather, manage and track requirements Cooperate with multi-location management teams Engage into security improvement within department Split work across involved...
Responsible for projects in TREATS to support initiatives for various asset classes (mainly Markets Treasury, FX and Sales, Fixed Income and Equities) and supporting functions (Operations, Finance,...
Power Mediałódzkie /
Nasz klient jest światowym liderem w przetwórstwie żywności. Ich działania skupiają się m.in. na analizie procesów biznesowych, przygotowaniu danych, tworzeniu interaktywnych raportów, a...