TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and creative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.
Assists team in conducting end-to-end testing on applications and technology, to ensure that business, technical, functional requirements are being met. Prepares and executes test scripts based upon test strategy/plans in an effort to identify defects prior to production.
- Design, develop, and maintain test plan and test cases effectively
- Contribute to the manual test strategy and provide feedback for improvements
- Maintain and update the regression test plan and test cases based on new functionality
- Participate in daily scrums as well as features planning discussions
- Contribute to the document creation for QA processes and provide feedback for improvements
- Record and track defects/bugs to closure
- Work with software developers to identify and resolve defects/bugs
- Deliver project assignments on time, within budget and with high quality
- 4+ years of experience in QA manual testing only - test design and execution
- User Experience with DB and relational databases.
- Ability to run simple SQL scripts (any flavour) - Intermediate Skills
- UNIX user and knowledge in UNIX scripts
- SQL skills are critical (the ability to run queries, develop queries and analyse output from the queries)
- A command of basic Unix skills
- Preferred Skills
- Telco experience
- Automation QA skills are a plus
- 3rd year of Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Programming, Mathematics/Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- Enthusiastic, team player who is delivery-oriented, takes responsibility for the team’s success, and strives to continually learn and improve.
- Ability to work independently, and flexibility to multi-task and adapt to changing business needs.
- Strong analytical, problem-finding and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
- English level - 85% (Oral and written comprehension)
- Completed online courses of IAspire Essentials - Mandatory (Internal applicants)
Zobacz podobne oferty
RESPONSIBILITIES: Verification of new modules, systems and new software versions according to specifications Ensure the complete control and traceability of test results Maintain test standards and...
Localization: Wrocław About the project We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about analysis, testing and automation; someone who is interested in learning about our customers overall...
Corning Optical Communications Polska Sp. z o.o.łódzkie / Stryków
RESPONSIBILITIES: Works directly with the Global SAP Automated Testing Manager to promote and support the EBS Automated Testing Center of Excellence Worksoft developer responsible for the development...
For our Client from pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a Manual Tester with at least 2 years of commercial experience and very good English skills. The project is fully remote....