- Analyzing customer requirements, contributing to, or leading feasibility studies or feature specification in the area of U-Plane. The team handles primarily features with physical layer impact but some L2 aspects are also relevant so L2 knowledge would be a benefit.
- Maintaining selected specification chapters or sections in the requirement management system, related to your area of expertise.
- Analysis and definition of user plane architecture, performance, and capacity targets.
- Taking part in U-Plane roadmap planning and architecture decisions.
- Taking part in Task Forces and supporting the investigation of technical problems where System Level expertise is required.
- Reviewing the work of other Architecture &Specification contributors.
- Leading of cross-functional specification teams.
- Taking up other functional roles in Architecture &Specification organization like Local Product Owners, Requirement Area or Sub-Area Leaders, Architects, and more.
- Occasional customer team support or support for Integration & Verification and IODT activities.
- Cooperation with research, standardization, network engineering, field verification, and customer support organizations.
- IBM Rational DOORS
- MS Office
- Version control and documentation review systems
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Webex
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Master of science in telecommunication, computer science or equivalent area preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mobile network product system engineering, development, system test or network engineering
- Strong background in 5G/LTE L1&L2 layers, either in Nokia product and/or 3GPP
- Familiarity with Front-haul interfaces (CPRI, eCPRI) and deployment topics
- Knowledge about algorithms, principles of logic’s, formal methods
- O&M and OSS competence is seen as a benefit
- Experience with requirements engineering on system and network element level
- Basic knowledge of agile development methods
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work in an international multi-site environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good analytical skills and open-minded
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wroclaw Daily activitiesYou will have the responsibility for understanding, integrating, testing and verification of Nokia 5G RAN implementation for Nokia 5G releases with other Chipset...
Im looking for a Platform Engineer/ DevOps Engineer that would work remotely. Salary: up to 1200 pln net+vat/day English knowledge: On a very good level :) Start: As soon as...
Location: Wroclaw Daily activitiesWere looking for a software experts to a team focusing on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence area in 4G and 5G radio networks. In this position you will...
Localization: Wrocław Daily activitiesOur team creates unique connection between telco domain know-how, wide range of well-designed tools and data science capabilities. Our main target is to...